Re: [provisioning-dev] EPP packages for LInux x86_64?

Alright, I almost forgot to mention it: the 20071001.testing-eclipse-jee-europa-fall-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz package works fine for me.

Wouldn't it be possible to put all architectures into one package, with different launchers for each?

Markus Knauer schrieb:
If you wanna test... the new test packages are currently distributed to the
different Eclipse mirrors, so do not expect that every mirror is working.

Anyway, here is the EPP download URL: http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

Please report here in this mailing list or (even better) write bug reports in
bugzilla.

Cheers,
Markus