[provisioning-dev] EPP packages for LInux x86_64?

Hi,

I learned that the EPP project builds those nice packages from the Europa release train plugins. Unfortunately, there are no builds for Linux x86_64, but I read in eclipse.foundation that those could be created if there was demand from the community.

I'd be happy to download, use every day and so test a J2EE build for x86_64.

Regards,
Jörg

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:J=C3=B6rg von Frantzius
n;quoted-printable:von Frantzius;J=C3=B6rg
org:artnology GmbH
adr:;;Milastr. 4;Berlin;;10437;Germany
email;internet:joerg.von.frantzius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Software Architect