[provisioning-dev] Name change coming to Maya

Hi all,

Looks like we are going to be changing the name of the Maya project. The long and short is that it turns out we do not have clear trademark rights to use the Maya name and we need to find an alternative in quick order. I've setup a wiki page at the link below and would appreciate any suggestions that may come to mind -- even if you don't think your option is perfect, putting it up may well help foster brainstorming. :)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Names_for_M---

I greatly appreciate your help in coming up with some viable options.

Thanks!
Tim

Back to the top