[provisioning-dev] two process questions...

1 - Should we start using bugzilla milestones (such as 3.4 M1) to tag provisioning bugs that we fix for our M1?...or is this confusing for those running reports on the 3.4 release since the code is not mainstream 3.4 yet?
2 - I've noticed that most provisioning questions/discussions lately have taken place on equinox-dev with [prov] in the title.  Is this just to reach a wider audience and should we be encouraging people to subscribe to this mailing list?

thanks,
susan

Back to the top