From: provisioning-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:provisioning-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Webb (tiwebb)
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:11 AM
To: Developer discussions for provisioning (Update Manager)initiatives
Subject: RE: [provisioning-dev] Trying out Maya...

Joseph,

I’m not sure what would be impacting your ability to run.  In step 8, the first two steps connect directly to the Derby Server and then the third uses Hibernate once the initial schema is created by the first two steps.  I was able to reproduce from scratch successfully provisioning the server.  My only thought is that the JDBC connect string from Hibernate differs from the one we are using in the first two test cases.

Will continue to investigate to see what might be causing this.  Has anyone else run into similar issues?

Tim