[provisioning-dev] Multi-user installation concerns

Hi,

I wrote up some thoughts regarding $subj.  I had a bit of a
brainstorming session yesterday with some other Red Hat folks here and
they brought up some points that I hadn't already thought of.

Jim:  sorry we haven't had a chance to sync up yet.  I wanted to get
this out there so people could discuss it ASAP.  Feel free to change
things or add a completely separate page if you like :)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Multi-User_Install_Concerns

I'm going to be at the Eclipse Forum Europe next week so I won't be on
IRC but I should have email access.  I look forward to discussing these
issues and working out solutions.

Take care,

Andrew