Re: [provisioning-dev] Project intersections

Hi Filip,

I have created an initial draft of the project intersections page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Provisioning_Project_Intersections

The remaining work to do here is to write a more detailed description of each of the intersection points. I can take a crack at this next week, or you can work on it too if you have some time.

To all: please feel free to update your project name/description in the "interested parties" section.

John

Filip Hrbek <filip.hrbek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: provisioning-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

13/04/2007 09:56 AM

Please respond to
"Developer discussions for provisioning \(Update Manager\)        initiatives" <provisioning-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Developer discussions for provisioning (Update Manager) initiatives" <provisioning-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[provisioning-dev] Project intersections

Hi,

I'd like to push forward working on the GPW actions.

To John:
Could you please post the issues you are going to work on? Our team
(from the Buckminster project) can start on the intersections related to
our project, i.e. Director, Engine, Repository, Profile.

To Tim:
Could you please post the schematic picture you drew on the flip chart?

Regards
 Filip