From: EclipseCon France <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: EclipseCon France: Early picks to inspire your proposal!
Date: 15 March 2018 at 08:59:43 CET

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the last day to submit a talk for EclipseCon France is Monday, March 19.

These talks were selected for early acceptance by the program committee; we hope they inspire you to tell your own technology story to the community.

We look forward to reading your proposals and meeting you June 13-14 in Toulouse!