Re: [polarsys-iwg] Web-enabled Graphical Modelling Editors

I would like to express interest on behalf of One Fact.

Regards,
Cort
Cortland Starrett
One Fact Inc

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 4:59 AM, Andreas Pleuß <a.pleuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Polarsys Members,

We plan to develop and implement a solution that enables web-based graphical modelling editors (e.g., UML/SysML).

Please find the slides from our presentation to Polarsys IC last Thursday at the following URL:

http://www.enco-software.com/downloads/flyer/EnCo-C-SOX.pdf

We are looking for companies interested to follow this project and might consider to contribute at some stage.

In particular, a “Letter of Intent” indicating your companies general interest/support (no commitment required) that we can add to the proposal would be of great help. Please take into account that Phase 1 has already been funded and a successful proposal for Phase 2 (to be submitted 1st of June) would result in significant funding (up to 2.5 Mio EU funding) that will be used to implement a web-enabled solution for graphical modelling editors. We plan to allocate parts of these funding to CEA who will then provide the results as Open Source. So this should be beneficial for all of us.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Best regards,

Andreas

Dr. Andreas Pleuß

Senior Software Engineer