[polarsys-iwg] Francis Bordeleau has left Ericsson

All -

it was brought to our attention that Francis Bordeleau is not longer an employee of Ericsson. This means that he can not represent Ericsson in neither the PolarSys WG nor the Papyrus IC.

The consequences are
- Benoit Langlois will be the future chair of the PolarSys Wg
- the position of the Papyrus IC chair is vacant. We will need to start re-elections asap

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460

Back to the top