Phone: +33 (0)673 392 185
Email: gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @gblondelle

On 2017-03-09, at 11:50 , Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to plan a conf call next Tuesday March 14 at 16:00 (CET)/11:00 (EDT) to do a status about the PolarSys rover project and to synchronize the different efforts on this topic.

Here is a proposed agenda:
* Roundtable to describe different efforts
* Status about the PolarSys Rover project
   - Discuss a short term plan to contribute the code and move the development to the Eclipse infrastructure
* Discuss a project plan from now to june

Feel free to add comments if you want to update this agenda.

And also feel free to prepare and send me a short presentation about your efforts and plans. I'll put that together and share the presentation before the meeting.
To access the conference bridge, please dial one of the following numbers:

Phone numbers

Then enter the participant conference extension: 439, then enter pin 4912
Alternatively, SIP clients can call 439@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, then enter pin 4912

Talk to you soon!
--
Gaël Blondelle