[polarsys-iwg] interaction use "tutorial" and examples

Hi,

A student asked some questions about sequences diagram and how to organize them.

I tried to explain him the interaction use, and gates mechanism but i was confused.

I look on google but found nothing meaningfull, does someone know a reference or a link about interaction use usage ?

--
Cordialement,

Bernard Granier
8 rue Michel de l'hospital