Re: [polarsys-iwg] PolarSys Rover source code

Hi Eugen,

I think that the link is the right link for gerrit, but as we have not submitted code yet, it is not active.

That said, we have two empty repos that you can see at:
* https://git.polarsys.org/c/rover/rover.git/
https://git.polarsys.org/c/rover/rover-website.git/

Cheers,

--
Gaël Blondelle
Director European Ecosystem Development

Hi Gaël,

What happened to the original links that you mailed around? They are still online and they don't work, as already indicated by Pascal. Maybe it's a good idea to either update the links or remove the project page on the PolaeSys site?

Greetings,
Eugen Schindler
Model Interoperability Architect at Oce/Canon