[polarsys-iwg] New Papyrus IC Public Mailing List

To all,

As part of the process to establish the use of a consistent “papyrus-ic.org” naming for the Papyrus IC, we have now created the new “papyrus-ic@xxxxxxxxxxx” public mailing list. This new mailing list will be used for all public communications regarding the Papyrus IC. It will replace the existing “papyrus-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxx” mailing list that has been used over the last year. Messages will be sent to both mailing lists until the end of August, but we will stop using the “papyrus-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxx” as of September 1st.

I apologize if you receive multiple copies of this email.

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU Ph.D.
Product Manager SW Development
ITTE
Group Function BE

Ericsson
8500 Decarie Blvd
Town of Mount Royal, QC, H4P 2N2, Canada
Phone +1 613 716 8783
Mobile +1 613 716 8783
Fax +1 514 345 6167
francis.bordeleau@xxxxxxxxxxxx