[polarsys-iwg] Welcome Universitat Oberta de Catalunya to the PolarSys Working Group

Dear Jordi,

Welcome on board! Universitat Oberta de Catalunya is now a member of the PolarSys Working Group.

I would like to introduce a few important resources for your membership in PolarSys:

 - Chairman: Dominique Toupin

- Technical Committee Lead: Benoit Langlois

- Marketing Committee Lead: Charles Rivet

- Elected representatives on the PolarSys Steering Committee: Etienne Juliot and Charles Rivet

They can help with questions you might have from a member perspective.

As you are also joining the Papyrus Industry Consortium, let me introduce you to Francis Bordeleau who is the chairman of the Papyrus IC Steering Committee.

Finally, Ralph Muller who is the Director of the Eclipse Ecosystem in Europe and Susan Iwai who are coordinating the Eclipse Management Organization efforts related to PolarSys and the Papyrus IC.

We recognize that joining PolarSys and the Eclipse Foundation is a significant undertaking for you. We deeply appreciate the opportunity to work with you. If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Here are a few important action items for you to complete the membership process:

- Please send to susan.iwai@xxxxxxxxxxx a short description of your organization and logo, this will be used to populate the PolarSys members page.

- You can have a page available on the PolarSys website where you can provide details about your involvement with PolarSys, let Susan know if you want to populate your page.

Looking forward to collaborate with you and your colleagues at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.

Best Regards,

Dominique

Back to the top