[polarsys-iwg] One week to register for EclipseCon France at the best price. Don't wait!

Dear all,

This year, we have a full PolarSys track at EclipseCon with a lot of interesting talks.
In addition to that, the whole program is very diverse and complete.

New this year, we decided to add one separate day for workshops so that workshops are 3 hours instead of 1:30, and we have more regular talks. Take care of selecting the registration that includes the workshops if you want to benefit from these half day long sessions to start using new Eclipse and PolarSys technologies.

We also plan to have a PolarSys session at the Unconference. Please add your name and the topic you want to present to the Unconference wiki page. One of the topics will be the new PolarSys rover project that was recently approved and will be live before the conference.

Don't wait until the last minute, register by May 10th for the best price.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question regarding to the program, the different registration types, ...

I look forward to seeing you in Toulouse!
--
Gaël Blondelle
Director European Ecosystem Development

Back to the top