Re: [polarsys-iwg] OpenCert project proposal and blog entry.

Hello,
thanks for asking me the questions.
I think the method and visions are more important than the code, that typically does
not exists to beginning of projects (at least for my second topic, called "Continious Compliance" and
also not for the tool qualification roadmap for Eclipse we have modeled in the past).
We just know what to do, and of course the implementation should be open source.

Indeed we have a qualification framework that is currently not open source, but
we are open to open it, if OpenCert wants to use it. We just did not have the opportunity
to open it.

Kind regards,
	Oscar

--