Re: [polarsys-iwg] [Polarsys.org-members] Incose Symposium 2016 Call for Paper - Last reminder

Please note that the submission limit has been pushed back to November 15.

Sincerely / Cordialement / Vänliga hälsningar / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Charles Rivet
Senior Product Manager / Directeur principal de produits / Produktchef / Produktmanager