Re: [polarsys-iwg] Fixed downloads mechanism

Thanks Denis for fixing this issue!

The need for mirrors is therefore less urgent, even if it will definitely help.

Cheers,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Le 6 oct. 2015 à 07:53, Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Greetings,

Yesterday I fixed an issue with Polarsys downloads that were not completing. The root cause was returning a cached file size that was incorrect if a file with the same name was changed on disk after it was downloaded.

We now always return the disk file size, and not a cached value.

http://git.polarsys.org/c/polarsys.org/downloads.git/commit/?id=1f606c7fc57ac16faa2dc55a5a13f25d31d29500

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Denis