[polarsys-iwg] You have until Oct 1 to register at the early bird price!

Dear PolarSys members and PolarSys followers,

It is time to register for EclipseCon Europe and if you want to benefit from the early bird discount, you should hurry up: The price goes up after October 1st!

I would like to advice you to join us this year as there will be a lot of interesting topics and sessions related to PolarSys:
* On Monday, we start at the Unconference with sessions to share updates about PolarSys related projects. Please send me some information if you want a slot in the Unconference PolarSys session. Registration is mandatory for the Unconference.
* During the conference, you will find several talks that cover your domain of interest.
* On Wednesday, we will participate to the IoT Playground with our PolarSys Rover demo and we will show how we use PolarSys tools to create the rover.

I hope to see you there, so don’t wait more, register now!

Cheers,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Back to the top