[polarsys-iwg] Call for Input into GenDoc Features and Meeting Participation

Hello,
Document generation is a topic that has a lot of interest in the PolarSys community. As you know, we started the dicussion last month on what features the GenDoc team should consider. (See https://polarsys.org/wiki/Technical_exchange:_doc_generation.)  We have received interesting contributions to date and would like to remind everyone to add their comments to the doc. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Gendoc/FunctionalFeatures

We'd like to meet to discuss the content of the doc next week. Please mark your preference on this doodle by Thursday Aug 20th. http://doodle.com/p6kqg7x7pmxia7fn
An invitation and dial-in info will follow on this thread.

If you have any questions, please contact Gael (Gael.Blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx) or me.

Regards,
Susan

Back to the top