[polarsys-iwg] EclipseCon Europe Call for Papers

Just sitting here and finishing up EclipseCon France. It was a very good event, weather played along and we had a good attendance and a good program. Now it’s time to focus on EclipseCon Europe 2015!

Working groups and their related projects have become an integral part of Eclipse technology. The program committee and the Eclipse community would love to hear about all the interesting things that you are doing.

The Call for Papers is open and will close on July 31. This leaves you with just one month to prepare and submit your talk. If you are unfamiliar with ECE and need information, please contact me or one the ECE program committee. We are very much here to answer your questions and help you with advise!

PS: Early-bird for papers ends July 17th.

Ralph Mueller
Mobile: +49 177 449 0460