[polarsys-iwg] PolarSys dashboard 1.3 is out!

Hello all,

The PolarSys dashboard has been updated to version 1.3 this last weekend!

=> http://dashboard.polarsys.org

There have been many updates, which we will review during the Unconference PolarSys session held on tomorrow morning. We will also have a short report on projects maturity and discuss enhancements, fixes and upcoming actions.

Major items of this release are:
* New UI to better match the PolarSys colours
* New commenting system to add/edit/delete notes on projects.
* Many improvements and fixes, most notably from projects feedback.

See you this week in EclipseCon!

Boris

Back to the top