[polarsys-iwg] Update about EclipseCon France and the Unconference

Dear all,

I wanted to send you an update and a few calls for actions about the upcoming EclipseCon France and Eclipse Unconference.

It is still possible to register for the conference and the unconference and you should definitely join us for the good program and networking opportunities we will have next week.

Concerning the Unconference, I have two call for actions:
* If you have a poster, please bring it to the Unconference, and add it to the list
* We have a session for PolarSys projects updates. This will be the best moment to share an update about your project. Just add your project in the list  and prepare a short demo or presentation.

I look forward to meeting you in Toulouse!
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

It is time to register for EclipseCon France in Toulouse.

Back to the top