[polarsys-iwg] Planning PolarSys meetings at EclipseCon France Unconference

Dear all,

The program for EclipseCon France on June 24/25 is online and as persons interested in PolarSys, you should find very interesting content.
It is the right moment to register! More precisely, you should register in the coming week as the early bird pricing ends on May 26.

Also, there is a good opportunity to meet and share with the rest of the PolarSys community during the Unconference.
I plan the following agenda for the PolarSys Unconference:
* Monday 22 afternoon: Hackathon for the PolarSys rover demo. The goal is to group together, to share existing demos and models, to improve demos and models for the rover, and to work on tools interoperability.
* Tuesday 23 morning: Session about PolarSys services and infrastructure: update about the maturity assessment, the testing infrastructure, ...
* Tuesday 23 afternoon: PolarSys projects and solutions updates. Please drop me an email if you want a slot to present your project. We also plan to have a common session with the Automotive Working Group to present tools that are interesting for both groups.

I look forward to meeting you in Toulouse,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

It is time to register for EclipseCon France in Toulouse.

Back to the top