Re: [polarsys-iwg] Maturity Assessment meeting minutes

Hiho Jesus,

Le 02/12/2014 18:50, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona a écrit :
Any problem if I share the link to the survey publicly? (I mean, eg, on
Twitter). Or do you prefer some more focused answers?

No problem at all, that would help disseminate the survey. And I guess that anyone willing to answer this already has some focus on the subject, so the wider the dissemination is, the better.

Cheers,

--
boris

Saludos,