[polarsys-iwg] Zugesagt: Invitation: Maturity Assessment Checkpoint: Scales & Aggregation - lun. 1 déc. 2014 17:00 - 18:00 (Boris Baldassari)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REPLY
PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:W. Europe Standard Time
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:16010101T030000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:16010101T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN="Thesing, Stephan":MAILTO:stephan.thesing@airbu
 s.com
COMMENT;LANGUAGE=de-DE:\n\nAIRBUS HELICOPTERS DEUTSCHLAND GmbH\nSitz der Ge
 sellschaft / Registered Office: Donauwörth\nRegistergericht / Registratio
 n Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508\nVorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates /
  Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Guillaume Faury\nGeschäftsführung /
 Board of Management:\nDr. Wolfgang Schoder\, Vorsitzender / CEO\; Ralf Bar
 nscheidt\; Johannes Kleidorfer\; Oliver Schenzle\n\n\nCONFIDENTIALITY NOTI
 CE\n\nThis communication and the information it contains is intended for t
 he addressee ( s ) named above and for no other persons or organizations.\
 nIt is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. Th
 e unauthorized use\, copying or disclosure of this communication\nor any p
 art of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.\nIf you have received this co
 mmunication in error\, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/o
 r delete the communication.\nThank you very much.\nIt is possible for e-ma
 ils to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus che
 cks on our e-mails\, we accept no liability for viruses\nor other material
  which might be introduced with this message.\n
SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=de-DE:Zugesagt: [polarsys-iwg] Invitation: Maturity Assess
 ment Checkpoint: Scales & Aggregation - lun. 1 déc. 2014 17:00 - 18:00 (B
 oris Baldassari)
DTSTART;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20141201T170000
DTEND;TZID=W. Europe Standard Time:20141201T180000
UID:r41mgqbbn154qc8kkmahubojlg@xxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
PRIORITY:5
DTSTAMP:20141126T100414Z