[polarsys-iwg] PolarSys private member mailing list and elections.

Dear all,

I just wanted to let you know that we created a private mailing list for the PolarSys members and I just launched the process of elections for the representative of participating members to the PolarSys Steering Committee.

Of course, most of our discussions will continue to happen here, but for some processes and discussions, we really need this private mailing list.

If you think you should be subscribed to this private mailing list and did not receive the welcome email and the election process description email, just send me a message and we will try to figure out what went wrong.

Best regards,
Eclipse Foundation +33 673 392 185

Back to the top