Re: [polarsys-iwg] Maturity Assessment review and feedback

Le 29/08/2014 11:05, FAUDOU raphael a écrit :
"So it is really simple to have a PolarSys quality model and a more generic Eclipse quality model, with different quality requirements and measures. »
I think it is the good way to go as Eclipse and PolarSys markets, expectations and governance are a little bit different.
What we do for PolarSys members is not always useful for Eclipse users and conversely.
I get the point. In that case I propose we fork the devs now, because we are making from now on decisions which really target PolarSys.

By doing this we would still be able to demonstrate our approach of quality assessment and communicate with the outer world. As a subset of the PolarSys QM, the Eclipse QM doesn't need much maintenance, btw, and our architecture specifically allows us to do so.

If there is no strong advice against this *before* next thursday (the 4th of September) I'll update the wiki at the end of the week and setup a simple mechanism to easily display both models.

--
boris

Back to the top