[polarsys-iwg] Reminder: Submit your talks to Embedded World Conference before September 2nd

Dear all,

Just a kind reminder that you should submit your talks in the next month for Embedded World Conference.
Please contact me when you submit as I try  to coordinate PolarSys actions regarding to this conference.

Please remember that Eclipse/PolarSys will have a booth at this conference.