[polarsys-iwg] Call for Paper for Open World Forum 2014 deadline is July 15th.

Dear all,

I apologize for the short notice, but I wanted to let you know that the CfP for OWF 2014 ends on July 15th.

You should notice that OWF is the same week than EclipseCon Europe, and I would say that it is not a problem if you submit to OWF an abstract similar to your submission for ECE.
Hopefully, the main day when it is relevant to submit Eclipse related presentations is Friday, so you could perfectly make a stop in Paris for OWF while going back from ECE.

I am part of the Program committee and I am pushing for the presence of Eclipse presentations in topics like IoT and Embedded Systems, ... If you submit a talk, please drop me a short email with your topic so that I can support during program committee meetings.

Submit your talks on the CFP page!

Cheers,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation