Re: [polarsys-iwg] PolarSys on Friday teleconference

Dear all,

I am filling the following wiki page https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php?title=Polarsys/Meeting/20140704 with the information I will use during the meeting.
After our meeting, it will become the me minutes of the meeting.

Actually, there is a football game between Germany and France starting at 18:00 this Friday.
So I’ll start the meeting at 17:00 exactly, and I’ll try to keep it in less than 50’.
If you want to be in time for the game, the best option is certainly to get ready before the telco and switch to the game at the end of our meeting.

Cheers,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx