Re: [polarsys-iwg] Does anyone interesting in a "simple" UML modeler package ?

Le 2 juil. 2014 à 10:55, GERARD Sebastien 166342 <Sebastien.GERARD@xxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Agree with you that everything should be simple, but sometimes I have to admit that some complexity may not be solved applying simple solutions. We work hardly to make them as simple as possible, but sometimes we need some document to explain a bit…
My point is just that you can make people aware that they can customize the tool, but the main goal of this simple package should be to ease adoption, so to come with a tuto/doc for beginners. That should be the first step of the ladder to more advanced Papyrus experience.

> In the life, everything cannot be as simple as drinking a beer ;-)
Guess what? In the last 40 years, I add several opportunities to experience more tough situation that drinking a beer with Eclipse community members :).
But beer or breweries design could be a good topic for such a beginners guide.