[polarsys-iwg] Submit a talk for the Eclipse Integrated Development Day in Berlin

Dear PolarSys member,

I invite you to submit a talk for the Eclipse Integrated Development Day in Berlin on June 3.
Please drop a line to EclipseDay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx today as this is the deadline for talks submission.

I think that the topics that interest them are:
* Model Driven Engineering - Should be a good place to present Papyrus, Sirius, Kitalpha, …
* Distributed tool chain: talk about OSLC
* Traceability: talk about Reqcycle

Actually, all PolarSys project could be presented there, so do not hesitate to submit your talk.

I send an email to the organizers to ask them if we can get a deadline extension until the end of the week.

Cheers,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx