De : Raimund Dold
Envoyé : ‎18/‎04/‎2014 23:35
À : polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [polarsys-iwg] Problem creating a profile

Hi,

I try to define a new profile with 0.8 but I am not able to define it without an
error.

If I save the profile I get the Papyrus question: "In order to apply this
profile , it had to be defined. Would you like to define it?"

After pressing yes and again yes on the profile definition window I get the
following error message: "An exception occured during the profile definition:
While executing the operation, an exception occured"

What can I do?

Thanx
Raimund