[polarsys-iwg] Submit your talk to the call for paper

Dear all,

As you know, the Call For Presentations for the upcoming EclipseCon France in Toulouse in June is open.

EC France has a special focus on Eclipse Working Groups, and especially on PolarSys. « Eclipse in the Industry » is the first topic listed in the CfP and I invite your warmly to submit descriptions of use cases related to PolarSys, of new project coming to PolarSys, ...

First deadline is next Monday, April 7, as the Program Committee will select 5 early bird talks next week.
Final deadline is April 14. So don’t forget to submit your talk before this date.

I look forward to reading your proposals.
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx
+33 673 392 185