Re: [polarsys-iwg] Papyrus User Instruction

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your interest in the Working Group.
Actually, we are still ramping up, and I understand that it can be frustrating for users who are eager to test the projects.
To address this, we plan a series of "getting started » documents that will help go through the tool chain.
For the moment, I can point you to the Video section that contains a good video of Papyrus.

I can tell you that for the moment, our focus is:
* to provide a 1.0 version of key projects like Papyrus and Sirius with a good level of usability, maturity and stability.
* to bring new projects onboard like Arcon, Chess, Gendoc, Reqcycle, Kitalpha
* to automate integration test between these projects

All contributions are welcome, and I think that describing your use case, your expectations or your requirements regarding to PolarSys would be a good contribution.
Another type of contribution would be to test the latest Luna milestones (start here) of the projects that interest you.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx