De : "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [m2m-iwg] Google Summer of Code
Date : 10 février 2014 19:48:55 HNEC
À : "m2m Industry Working Group" <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : m2m Industry Working Group <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>

All,

Google sponsors a program, call Summer of Code (SOC), for university students to work on open source projects. In the past, Eclipse has been a mentor organization and has had a number of students work on a variety of different open source projects.

I think the Eclipse IoT projects would be an excellent place to have Google SOC students. I am sure a lot of projects could use the help.

The Eclipse Foundation is planning to register as a mentor organization. The first step is collecting some project ideas. We are collecting these ideas on a wiki page. https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas

More information is available at the Google SOC web site and the Eclipse wiki page.

Regards,
Ian

Ian Skerrett
VP Marketing