Re: [polarsys-iwg] RE : PolarSys ReqCycle component - creation review successful

Hi Cedric,

quite surprising as I have just checked on a windows platform (through VirtualBox) and the PDF can be downloaded and can be open.
Tested against Windows 7 and with Acrobat Reader X.

What is your configuration?

Has someone else encountered same issue with PDF?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Raphaël