[polarsys-iwg] Reminder: Submit your talk for the PolarSys day at EclipseCon North America

Dear all,

I kindly remind you that we will have a PolarSys Day with 6 talks at EclipseCon North America.

It is really a good opportunity to communicate about your project or return of experience in North America.
I think that ideally, we need a mix of project presentations, and of return of experience from companies who use PolarSys technologies.

Please submit now instead of waiting for the last minute. The deadline is November 18th and won't be delayed!
The URL to submit your talk is here:  https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/cfp
Do not forget to select the PolarSys track in your submission.

For your information, the Steering Committee decided, during the last meeting in Ludwigsburg, that the submited talks will be selected by:
* Pierre Gaufillet from Airbus
* Francis Bordeleau from Ericsson
* Benoît Langlois from Thales

Best regards,