[polarsys-iwg] Eclipse/PolarSys presentation day in Stockholm on December 3rd, the day before the ITEA Co-Summit

Dear all,

PolarSys will be present at Artemis/ITEA Co-Summit on December 4th and December 5th (See http://www.itea2.org/cosummit2013)
On December 4th afternoon, there will be a session driven by PolarSys about the use of open source as a privilege dissemination channel for ITEA research projects.

On December 3rd, there will be a PolarSys meeting hosted by Ericsson in their office in Kista. We are inviting end user companies from Sweden.
For this meeting, we have already several presentations planned for this meeting, but some slots are still open. Please contact me with a title and description is you would like to present your project.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to attend the Artemis/ITEA Co-Summit or to talk at the PolarSys meeting on December 3rd.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle

Back to the top