[polarsys-iwg] Submit a short presentation to the modeling symposium

Dear all,

If you submitted a talk but did not get the chance to be selected, or if you have an idea for a new short talk, I think that there is an opportunity to present your work at the Modeling Symposium which is usually one of the most crowded session at ECE: see http://eclipsecon.org/europe2013/modeling-symposium

"The modeling symposium aims to provide a forum for community members to present a brief overview of their work. We will encourage 10 minute lightning talks to facilitate a broad range of speakers.
The primary goal is to introduce new and interesting technology features... We will focus on areas not represented by other longer talks at EclipseCon."

So it is another reason to be with us at ECE. Do not forget to register here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/registration
And do not forget to participate to the Polarsys F2F meeting on Monday 28: https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/Polarsys/Meeting/20131028

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle