Re: [polarsys-iwg] In search for more detail information on actual usage of Topcased in large, complex projects.

Dear Gaël,

Great. Thanx for your reaction.

I will contact you next week to arrange an appointment for a conference/skype call.

With kind regards, met vriendelijke groeten, cordialement, С уважением,

Paul Zenden

System Architect

Sioux. Source of your Technology

Technical Software | Electronics | Industrial Mathematics | Remote Solutions

Sioux Embedded Systems B.V. I Esp 405 I 5633 AJ Eindhoven  I The Netherlands
T + 31 (0)40 26 77 100 I
paul.zenden@xxxxxxxx I www.sioux.eu