Re: [polarsys-iwg] Submit your talks proposals to Eclispe Con Europe by Monday August 12th

This one doesn,t have the polarsys name but is for the same purpose, Ian, Ralph might provide additional info to understand what prevents additional end user companies to be involve in open source and polarsys, we will then also incorporate this info into the talk.

http://eclipsecon.org/europe2013/open-source-tools-large-scale-development

----- Original Message -----
From: Gaël Blondelle <gael.blondelle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Polarsys IWG <polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2013-08-06 12:10
Subject: [polarsys-iwg] Submit your talks proposals to Eclispe Con Europe by    Monday August 12th

Hi all,

I just want to remind you that the the Call for Paper for Eclipse Con Europe is still open until next Monday, August 12th.

There are not so many PolarSys related proposals for the moment, and I would like to tell you that having a selected talk starts with submitting a talk ;).

You can submit your talk here: http://eclipsecon.org/europe2013/cfp
Please notice the presence of categories like Building Industry Solutions or M2M / Embedded in which you could submit your talk.

PS: Registration for ECE is open here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/registration

Gaël Blondelle
Eclipse Foundation
skype: gael.blondelle