[polarsys-iwg] [Participant members] phone call meeting for a feedback from the Steering committee

Hello,

As the representer of Participant members (as you know, Gael is joining the Eclipse Foundation), I propose to you a phone call to give you a feedback of the steering committee. I think using phone will simplify the exchange with live questions / answers. Before this meeting, you can prepare your question by reading the minutes of the steering committee : https://polarsys.org/wiki/index.php/2013-06-25_Steering_Committee_Minutes

Here is the doodle link to find a date:
http://www.doodle.com/ahergf2rs3zq2yag

This meeting is reserved to Polarsys Participant Members :
- Combitech
- Atos
- Intecs
- Soyatec

--
Etienne JULIOT
Obeo, Model Driven Company

begin:vcard
fn:Etienne Juliot
n:Juliot;Etienne
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;7 boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;Carquefou;;44481;France
email;internet:etienne.juliot@xxxxxxx
title:Vice President
tel;work:+33 2 51 13 55 94
tel;cell:+33 6 86 78 14 82