Re: [polarsys-iwg] Eclipse Tool Stack Interchange Format v0.1

Hi Mike,

Our plan was to do this under Genuitec license until it was far enough
along to be useful to the community and then switch to EPL.  But
there's no reason we couldn't switch to EPL now, especially if it
would further discussion about the specification.

I did a search for other EPL licensed specifications (specifically
ones under Eclipse projects) to see what I would need to change to
switch to EPL but failed to find anything conclusive.  Can you give me
a pointer to a document which describes what I need to include to do
so?

Cheers,
jkca
Genuitec, LLC