[polarsys-iwg] Kick-off meeting for Polarsys working groups

Dear all,

The beginning of this year has been very busy for most of us, but it is now time to go forward with Polarsys.

Pierre and I want to setup a teleconference in order to kick-off the creation of focused working groups with Polarsys members and with the subscribers to this list.
Here is the list of groups that we want to prioritize:
* Maturity assessment and Polarsys catalog
* Project Planning Committees
* Project proposals for Polarsys and other potential contributions to Polarsys
* Provider and projects branding.

Please fill this doodle by next Thursday to help plan for this meeting: http://doodle.com/5vqscmyhzve93n8r

If you want to ask question about one of this topic, please prefix your email subject with [Maturity],[PPC],[Proposal] or [Branding] respectively.

Best regards,
Gaël Blondelle
Obeo
Polarsys spokesperson