[polarsys-iwg] Agenda Tool Qualification Symposium

Hello,
We are proud to announce that the agenda for the first tool qualification symposium is finalized and
that we have many interesting speakers and tutorials on tool qualification.
You can find the agenda at www.validas.de/tqs.html

We would be happy to see you in Munich (directly at the airport)

Kind regards,
         Oscar Slotosch
PS
We extended the early registration deadline with 20% discount until Jan, 15th 2013.

--
Validas AG
Dr. Oscar Slotosch