De : Mike Milinkovich [mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 3 octobre 2012 19:23
À : GAUFILLET, Pierre; 'Polarsys IWG'; wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'Ralph Mueller'
Cc : 'Eclipse Webmaster'
Objet : RE: [polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Top Level Project creation

It seems that we may have a chicken-and-egg problem here. I know that there
is interest in provisioning the top-level project and to start processing
project proposals as soon as possible. However, to do so we need a
functioning PMC with a leader. (Wayne, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

How quickly can the Polarsys group put the Architecture committee in place?

Back to the top