[polarsys-iwg] Polarsys Face 2 Face meeting, October 22nd, 2012

Dear all,

After our last Polarsys Face 2 Face meeting in Toulouse on May 23rd, the next Polarsys IWG meeting will take place in Ludwigsburg, the day before Eclipse Con Europe, on Monday October 22nd.

The precise meeting agenda will be communicated later, but we can already list the following topics: - Get the minutes and orientation after the first Polarsys Steering committee to be held in Paris on October 19th - Collaborative meeting with the Auto IWG on common topics like Big Models, Tools qualification and Requirements Engineering

As members, or potential members of the Polarsys IWG, you are invited to join this meeting. It is a great opportunity to share with the rest of the groups, as well as with the Auto IWG.

For planning purposes, you would help us a lot if you register yourself via this doodle link: http://doodle.com/ut4t4b3iwdkfsm4m.

Additionally, you should register for the Eclipse Con Europe which is in the same location from Oct 23rd to Oct 25th. Registration is available at: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012

I look forward to seeing you there.
Gaël Blondelle